QuickBooks is thought to be a standout amongst other bookkeeping answers for little and medium sized ventures. However, it is a standout amongst the most favored bookkeeping programming yet it is additionally powerless to a few errors. One such error you may experience while taking a shot at it is QuickBooks Error "The record doesn't exists". This error shows that a specific document can't be opened in your framework. In such circumstances, you should watch that some other program isn't utilizing these records or it is a perused just document.
This error generally happens when a document is perused mistakenly because of some obscure reasons. You will get the accompanying error messages; on the off chance that you run over the QuickBooks Error "The document exists":
"The document you are endeavoring to open is confronting issues. Ensure on the off chance that it isn't as of now being chipped away at or is on a perused just mode.".
Or then again
"(Windows) The record exists".
There are numerous situations where you may experience this QuickBooks error, as:
- When you are endeavoring to download payroll refreshes. Get QuickBooks Payroll support in the event that you don't know how to do that.
- When endeavoring to get to government or state frames.
- Paying planned liabilities.
- Settling QuickBooks Error "The document exists" error:
In the event that you experience this error, at that point select the "alright" alternative on the error message prompt. In the event that this error still continues at that point take after the means prescribed beneath:
- Select the OK choice and introduce the progress bar.
- Keep tapping on OK, on the off chance that you keep on receiving the error until the point when your refresh isn't 100% finished.
- Close and open your QuickBooks programming.
- Download and introduce every one of the updates that are accessible for your QB programming.
- Close Your QuickBooks programming now and reboot your framework.
- Presently open your QuickBooks as the Administrator.
- Reboot your framework, and afterward endeavor to open your document once more.
- For Windows XP
- Close every one of the applications and programming running in your framework and reboot your framework.
- Open QuickBooks and endeavor to download and introduce the Payroll refreshes.
- For Windows Vista
- Sign in to the framework as the Administrator.
- Go to Control Panel from Windows
- Go to alternative User Accounts or User Accounts and Family Safety.
- From the User Account window, go to Users Accounts.
- Check whether the UAC checkbox is checked or not. In the event that it is checked at that point clear it and tap on
- Restart your PC.
For Windows 7, 8 and 10
- To open the User Account Control setting, take after the means beneath:
- For the entrance of Control Panel:
- Windows 7: Go to Windows symbol from the base left of your screen and tap on the control Panel tab.
- Windows 8: In begin menu look field compose Control Panel. When you find the document, tap on it and open it.
- Windows 10: In the Search field of the assignment bar, type Control Panel. In the wake of finding it, open it.
- In the inquiry field determined, you should enter UAC, and afterward select the choice Change User Account Control.
- Presently you should look over any one choice from underneath:
- Kill the User Account Control: Move your cursor to Never tell choice, go to OK. Presently, you may get a prompt to enter secret word or the affirmation, at that point do it and begin your PC once more.
- Turn on the User Account Control: Move your cursor to told alternative, go to OK. Presently, you may get a prompt to enter secret word or the affirmation, at that point do it and begin your PC once more.
- Some extra strides to determine your error:
- Design your Windows firewall so it doesn't meddle with QuickBooks.
- Utilize the link associated Internet associations when you are attempting to refresh and not the remote association.
- You may get a message, run reboot.bat.
The Sollutions specified above are recommended by the Intuit specialists. On the off chance that you are confronting issues following the means at that point dial @1888-557-6950 for QuickBooks 247 Customer Service Phone Number.